Monday, December 28, 2009

How can i obtain a squirrel that is a baby so i can have as a pet?

*crosses her arms* Well,squirrels are NOT pets and aren`t demesticated,go get a dog...*pouts* If you insist of getting something squirrel-like (can`t blame ya the tails and eyes are hard to resist I`m sure) then go with the suger-glider option.But really,squirrels aren`t to be taken in as pets unless absolutly unadle to live in the wild.When older they have a natural instinct to wanna get out and free.Can you blame them?How can i obtain a squirrel that is a baby so i can have as a pet?
cute as they are im not sure they make good pets have you heard of sugar gliders? research them online you can special order them at most pets stores they are marsupials and look similar to a squirrel, like to be held and are very cute.How can i obtain a squirrel that is a baby so i can have as a pet?
I had to foster three baby squirrels back in 2000, when my poor excuse of a boyfriend cut down a tree in our yard that had a nest in it,in which it contained three babies, I had to research everything I could about them to raise them and for properly releasing techniques, I did become very attached after keeping them for 12 weeks, but I knew they were a wild animal no matter if I kept them in my house or not. I do not think it would be a good idea for you to get attached to something that will eventually leave you without notice one day. No matter how much you have to do with the animal they will always have wild instincts they belong in wide open trees and nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment